The 12th EU-China Business Summit took place on 2 June 2017 in Brussels, Belgium. This business summit was co-organised by BusinessEurope and the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT), and formed the most significant business platform for discussion on the economic relationship between China and Europe. With some 500 participants from both China and Europe, the summit offered the best opportunity to meet fellow business and political leaders.
– Address by BusinessEurope President Emma Marcegaglia
– Keynote speech by President Jean-Claude Juncker
– Keynote speech by Premier Li Keqiang
– Speech by Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmström
– Joint business declaration by BusinessEurope and CCPIT
Venue address :
Petit Sablon 8 bis